Visa Information

If your country does participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

If your country does NOT participate in the VWP
(Obtaining a B-1 or B-2 Visa)

If your country does not participate in the VWP, you must obtain a B-1 (business) or B-2 (tourist) visa before entering the US. Information on the B-1 and B-2 visas can be found at US Embassies or Consulates.

Please note that obtaining a B-1 or B-2 visa can be a lengthy process, so begin the process of obtaining a visa soon.