Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource

Visitor Information


SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Rd.
Menlo Park, CA 94025


Temperate climate - more


Visa Information

Information if your country does participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

General Visa Information

If your country does NOT participate in the VWP
(Obtaining a B-1 or B-2 Visa)

If your country does not participate in the VWP, you must obtain a B-1 (business) or B-2 (tourist) visa before entering the US. Information on the B-1 and B-2 visas can be found at the U.S. State Department: (

Please note that obtaining a B-1 or B-2 visa can be a lengthy process, so begin the process of obtaining a visa soon.

Stanford University Visa Information

Stanford University Foreign Visitor Guidelines

General SLAC Visitor Information

SLAC visitor site

Stanford University

Bechtel International Center

Stanford Visitor Information

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Menlo Park, CA Operated by Stanford University for the U.S. Dept. of Energy